Followers

Follow me by email

Add your email address below to follow me by email

About Me

Welcome to my blog

I started this blog in April 2012 so I could join Challenges. I am now on some design teams. I hope you like my cards. I started stamping in 1995 but my cards are still mostly cute.
Thank you to those who have joined as followers and to those who comment.
Unfortunately because of spammers I have had to put moderation on the comments. I will approve them as soon as possible, this also means I don't miss any.
I don't always get a chance to reply to all comments but I read them all when I approve them and I really appreciate you taking the time to give your comment.
The lovely banner was made especially for me by Amanda at Faery Ink Art & Design when I won her first blog challenge. family:";">http://faeryink.com/product/granmargaret-fairy-digital-stamp/

ANONYMOUS COMMENTS ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS BLOG

Post Pals cards for sick children

Post Pals - Putting a Smile on Childrens Faces

Sunday 18 March 2018

Christmas Card club - Christmas flowers

It was Rachel's turn to pick the theme for the Christmas card club and she has picked Christmas flowers.
I have used two papers from We are 3 Christmas Magic paper collection
Heart punch trim from Scrap Graphics (I changed the colour to white)
Flower and sentiment from Digital Scrapbooking A Christmas Wish collection

If you would like to see the cards made by the rest of the Christmas card club, their cards will be posted later today and their names are listed down the left side of my blog.

I used the sketch 255 at Atlantic Hearts sketch challenge so I would like to add my card to that challenge:
http://atlanticheartschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/sketch-255.html
No automatic alt text available.

I would also like to add my card to the following:

12 months of Christmas cards link up 39 - anything goes optional theme a Beary Christmas
http://12monthsofchristmaslinkup.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/challenge-39-optional-themea-beary.html

ABC Christmas challenge - F for frills
http://abcchristmaschallenge.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/e-f-g-are-for.html

A Snowflakes Promise 49 - anything goes
http://asnowflakespromise.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/challenge-49.html

Christmas crafts all year round - use flowers
http://christmascardsallyearround.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/march-challenge.html

Crimbo Crackers 154 - anything Christmas
http://crimbo-crackers.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/challenge-154-anything-goes.html

Watercooler Wednesdays 161 - all about occasions
http://watercoolerchallenges.blogspot.com.au/2018/03/wwc161-helens-all-about-occasions.html



18 comments:

Fikreta said...

very nice

scrappymo! said...

Pretty blues in the background. Makes your poinsettia pop against those shades.

create.365 said...

very nice take on the sketch -thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts once again :)

Rita said...

Beautiful card Margaret. The Poinsettia really stands out too. Hope you're well. Hugs Rita xxx

cuilliesocks said...

A pretty card Margaret, Kate x

Alyson Mayo said...

Clean and simple is always in style. The red poinsettia stands out nicely against the darker background. Thanks for joining us at Atlantic Hearts.

Christine said...

Hi Margaret,
I love the bright red flower against the white strip of lace! So very pretty !Great job with the sketch and thanks for joining us at AHSC!
Blessings,
Christine
DT Member

Penny Hanuszak said...

Your bold red pointsettia really stands out well against the other floral backgrounds and white lacey strip. Great paper choices. Thanks for sharing your beautiful card at this week's Watercooler Wednesday "Any Occasion" challenge.

Christine Harrop said...

A lovely card. Christine

Marsha Reed said...

Great card, Margaret! Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge. Marsha DT

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Margaret, I see we all mainly went for poinsettias! Beautiful take on the theme. Hugs, Shaz XxX

Deanne Saunders said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

Mrs A. said...

I love the bold poinsettia. It really pops on your card. Hugs Mrs A.

Carol said...

Very pretty card Margaret. Carol x

Kath said...

A lovely card - thank you for sharing at Christmas Crafts All Year Round.
Kath x

Donna said...

Very pretty card! Love the Christmas flower theme. Hope you'll join our challenge again. Thanks for joining us at the 12 Months of Christmas Beary Sweet Christmas challenge!

Tip Top said...

Just wonderful! Thank you so much for joining me over at the Crimbo Crackers Challenge! Hope to see you again soon!

Helen said...

Fabulous card!
Thanks for playing at the ABC Christmas Challenge!
Helen x